Aug 31, 2011

Dia de los Muertos Coral Angel




Just listed this angel in my etsy.
I love skulls and roses and wings...oh and color..and silver chains... and hearts...
and coral... I think thats it. Oh, I also love el Dia de los Muertos. The day of the dead.




El Dia de los Muertos ( traditionally November 1st and 2nd) is a two day celebration to remember and honor your loved ones who have passed on. We've lost so many people in the last 6 years. My grandma, my father, my father in law, and this past march, my mother in law ( also our dear bunny and one of our turtles)

The most important thing for my healing has been keep that person in my life in some way. I celebrate dia dos muertos as often as I want, I think about the lessons that Ive learned from those people, what their passing of life has taught me, and how I can improve myself based on those ideas.

One such celebration of roses and oranges and skulls turned into this..
and they will be, forever in my heart :)



LinkLove you Grandma, Dad, Wendy and Roy!
(and Floppy Joe and Mikey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment