Oct 23, 2011

Sunday Mornings





Just a hodgepodge of pictures for you today.. lazy sundays, baking crafting and relaxing





Working on a gift for someone... Craig took this pic of me yesterday, I just really like it :)

Sunshine coming in through the crystals in the window...


Breakfast smoothie and apple slices..
and 2 berries from (whats left of) our garden



I really do keep meaning to do a whole post on "My Moms Earrings"These are some of them, from Niagara Falls ... Eagle earrings, circa 1993
also, I just noticed those 2 freckles! vampire bites?



Pano shot of an autumn Toronto skyline

I made my own spelt flour the other day!
To buy it in at the grocery store, its quite expensive..
so I got raw grains, and put them in my vitamix
(aka super powerful blender, that also does dry ingredients)




I made 2 loaves of banana bread with apples, coconut flakes, dried blueberries, dried cherries, pepitas and flax seeds... oh and some chocolate chipitsI am a chocoholic, and it pretty much goes in everything



Hubby and Grissom!


Me, excited to see my hibiscus blooming again :D

Oh and a coupon for you!
10% off anything in my shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment