Nov 12, 2011

Crystal Altar Storybook diorama



I remember watching The Craft when I was younger,
and just wanting to have an occult store
like in the movie..

I tried to make a miniature version of what I thought it would be like ...

filled with crystals and gemstones, statues and wall hangings, a mini altar!


talismans from afar..

Real moonstone and amber, with chrysocolla and new jade

Malachite and black pearl with real gold and Nefertiti statue


"Be the change you wish for the world"



These mini book covers are actually made with samples of yurt material







Buddha statue with pressed butterfly wall frame

little glass bottles with seashells, parakeet feathers and lavender





I had so much fun making this shadowbox :D


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete