Nov 14, 2011

Drink your greeens!



Winter is coming and my body has already done its 'fall cleaning' where I get 'sick' for a few days.
My weak spot is my lungs..this means Im in bed for about 3 days doing nothing
(tumblr)
After this time though, I feel very cleaned out and refreshed.. I like to try and keep that up
Gotta look after yourself now ... never tomorrow!


Dedicating time to your own health
do you dance? how much do you laugh?
How many leafy green veggies do you eat per week?

Yeah, Im guilty too... I dont much care for salad. I dont eat raw tomato, nor vinegars...
so I can never have a garden salad.
I like some salt and lemon juice, and smoky dulse flakes, got to have some avocado...
If you miss meat or more hearty things, roast up some sweet potatoes and throw them in too..
thats what Im making for us tonight.
Had a green hippy hemp shake this morning..
and yummy chipotle butternut squash and corn soup for lunch. Feelin good.
XO
~kelly




Green Hippie Hemp Shake
- 2 (or more) leaves of kale - no stems
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond/rice/coconut milk or water
- 1/8 cup hemp seeds
- 2 or 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- sweetner of choice ( I use Mesquite powder and Maple syrup)
- water to cover ingredients
Blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment