Feb 18, 2012

New windows, new currency...

So we finally got the notice on monday that our windows were going to be done on thursday..
time to round up the trinkets and send them to safety...

Got everything covered in plastic, made plans for Craig to stay home so we could build a fort in the kitchen
and camp out for the day with the heater, pillows, sleeping bags and the dog

At 8am the foreman came to put up the tarps ..

and 20 minutes later, a flurry of workmen came in and smashed the windows and ripped out the frames

balcony door






the bathroom
my studio looked so funny with one whole wall missing










the worst damage was in Craigs studio... but they came in and fixed it the next day





I was so eager to get everything back to normal , it only took about 24 hours








Im so happy to have my studio space back ...
Craig is on vacation this next week. We're going to try to get down to the bead store for more brass moon pendants and gold chain. I'll let you know about those since some people have contacted me asking about them :)
After that I will be working on Fairy boxes and another Fairy Apothecary diorama

Im also making some changes to my etsy shop on April 1st
I will be switching the currency from US dollars to Canadian.
~EDIT: This never happened... its just easier in USD~

I'll keep you posted, for now Im going to go have a nap because Im exhausted from all this moving..
~kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment