May 24, 2012

Tarot Altar Diorama & Alien friendship painting


I made another 'occult' themed diorama :D


My inspirations were the following images;
a neon Psychic sign with crescent moon

and a page Ive been saving from an old magazine,
a picture of a turquoise table.

Ive also been pulling things off my own walls and altar to put into my work..




et voila!



my favorite part - the little mini tarot cards on the table :)
They are actually my deck of cards,
the Reflections Tarot deck


planet stickers, crystal ball, Buddha face,crystal quartz,
purple skull with third eye, pink lotus flower, bismuth, dolphin conciousness statue...





unicorn poster and mermaid goddess wall hanging..





there is so much good stuff crammed into this one, it wont even close ..





and it looks so cute beside my old Occult Crystal shop!




..the occult diorama post is HERE

aaaand I just have to show you the painting my friend Salem did for me that arrived yesterday..
Its ME as a glittery alien babe!
<3 Thank you, my Pleadian sister!
in case you forgot what I look like...
standing under the gorgeous Wisteria blossoms <3
Love to you all!!

~kelly xo





No comments:

Post a Comment