Oct 22, 2012

Rainbow Crystals

I've been a busy little elf in my workshop.. 
After trying to work on dioramas all summer, and having no inspiration, 
Im finally being flooded with ideas and urges and Im trying to keep up!

While on a break today I saw that there were rainbows on my floor
 so I (of course), grabbed all my crystals for a photoshoot



our new large amethyst point 



the flourite crystal that I got as a bonus with my triskele necklace that I ordered from etsy a while back.. 







I did change the hue on this one:



















and some swarovski crystal necklaces with moon charms








amethyst moons and raw stones with star, sun or moon charm. 








labradorite triple goddess


I'll be adding these bracelets in the upcoming weeks!


 Good Crystal Witch

Purple Soul Mate necklaces



Amethyst Eye of Ra


Silver and Gold Buddhas


Gold unisex Sun necklace


Some haircolors of the past year saved neatly in little bottles...


Haircut necklace (my own)



my love and his 10.5 month old beard (for charity)


some beautiful fall colors


Lots of stuff coming up soon! 
Mad Hatters and another (very different) facebook giveaway!
:)
~kelly xo


No comments:

Post a Comment