Feb 22, 2013

Witches table and Tarot Crystal Keepsake box

I dont know if its my cute new ghost earrings, or my creepy tombstone rings...


but Ive been in a spooky mood recently!





I made another little witches table...

tiny book of spells, tree branch chalice, purple potion bottle and glow in the dark mushrooms!





see the full list of stuff  here:







and then I made a Tarot Keepsake box!


Sailor Moon would be proud..


Seafoam and purple, glittery moon and stars 

a tiny shelf with bottles of Frankincense, Myrhh, Lavender and White Sage, 
Celtic moon, owl and citrine stone

The Feline Goddess Bastet, a wire wrapped Sugilite stone, Brass Ganesha statue, Quartz point, and fluorite
  





Comes with an antique plated key, with moon and Eye of Ra charm
and a 12x12 white altar cloth with gold suns and moons





See the listing here:





lots more stuff coming soon!

xo ~kelly






No comments:

Post a Comment